As used herein, “Quantoz” refers to the company Quantoz NV, including without limitation thereby, its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. Quantoz NV is a company with limited liability, incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands. Depending upon context, “Quantoz” may also refer to the services, products, Site, content or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) provided by Quantoz.
Quantoz and its affiliates (hereinafter, “Quantoz”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
• The kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
• Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
• Your right to correct, update and delete your Personal Information;
• The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control; and
• Retention of Personal Information.
GATHERING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site. The types of Personal Information that we collect may include:
• Your name;
• Your e-mail address;
• Your IP address;
• Information you submit via the contact form;
• Information about how you navigate the Site.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
• To analyze the use of our Site;
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
• To help spam detection;
• To contact you in response to a submitted contact form. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for IT security purposes. This information will also typically be used in aggregate form to conduct website analysis.
Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site and analyze trends. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our Site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Site by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving difficulties.
We use third party service providers, e.g. Google Analytics, to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service providers may place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site and what products are browsed. Our service providers analyze this information and provide us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service providers can be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. Our service providers are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review all policies, rules, terms and regulations, including the privacy policies, of each site that you visit. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not control those third party sites or any of the content contained therein and you agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for any of those third party sites, including, without limitation, their content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to or arising from those sites.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Information at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Other rights that you have include:
- The right to access – You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information Quantoz holds about you. We may charge a small fee for this service;
- The right to rectification – You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete data corrected;
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Quantoz to erase your Personal Information;
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request us to transfer the digital Personal Information we collected to another organization;
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of you Personal Information. You can withdraw your consent for the processing at any time.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Upon your written request, we will provide you with the Personal Information that we hold relating to you and the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you visit the Site or submit a request. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely and other measures to protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Only authorized personnel of Quantoz has access to your Personal Information, and this personnel is required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Last updated: 30 October 2020