(Junior) Business Owner with Sales & Marketing DNA
32 – 40 hours a week | Utrecht | 0 – 2 years experience
Have you always wanted to run your own online retail business? Do you have affinity with online marketing? And do you think cryptocurrencies are the coolest thing? Then apply!
HappyCoins is a safe, fast, reliable and transparent cryptocurrency exchange service for consumers who wish to buy and/or sell digital currencies. HappyCoins is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Business Owner to further grow the business.
You will be responsible for building the HappyCoins brand and customer base as well as the daily running of the business. Your activities will be very diverse and include for example:
- Promoting HappyCoins and acting as ambassador at relevant events;
- Setting up and executing marketing campaigns and activities;
- Performing competitor analyses and taking appropriate actions;
- Updating and maintaining social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook);
- Optimizing the HappyCoins web page and setting up and executing a SEO strategy;
- Providing customer service;
- Generate compliance and sales reports for management.
This is a position for a junior or someone with a few years of work experience. It is an ideal starting point from which to grow your entrepreneurial skills.
The ideal candidate has a hands-on mentality and can work independently, comes up with creative solutions and focuses on achieving results. Other requirements include:
- You have a relevant educational background at MBO/HBO level (for example in marketing, management or IT);
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch and German would be highly beneficial (in the office, we mainly speak English and Dutch);
- Some relevant work experience is a plus.
HappyCoins is powered by Quantoz, a Dutch award-winning, technology-driven company, specialized in blockchain-based solutions. Our office is located in the start-up hub at Europalaan 100 in Utrecht. HappyCoins was founded in 2012 to support cryptocurrency as a generally accepted carrier of value and to make crypto easily accessible to the public. It has since grown its customer base to over 25.000 customers, all over Europe.
Apart from a fun working environment, we offer a competitive salary and excellent working conditions, 24 vacation days (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance, full reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport or a commuting allowance when you travel by car. You will have a lot of freedom to do your work the way you think best.
Then please send your motivation and resume to Lisanne via email@example.com and she will get back to you.